8 31 14
HA! Deal, buddy. Didnt even know you guys could get drunk, it’s going to be awesome.
Tell you what, they use a different fresh fish each day and Thursdays are codfish days; the seasonings they use are to die for. You in?
We can. But it takes a lot more alcohol than a human. Nearly ten times the amount. I’ve done it once before and the experience was less than thrilling.
…Did you say it was codfish?
Dont think I’ve ever backed down from a challenge, or at least I havent to my recent knowledge. Food, friends, and fun always make a drunken experience more thrilling.
And yeah, codfish. I mean, the grill serves other food too if fish isnt your forte. We could always go on another night too, if you prefer tuna tacos or something.
No it’s not that, I actually don’t eat so It’s impossible to have preference over one food or another. But codfish are- I knew someone who….Codfish mate for life, is all. When two codfish find a mate they will never mate with another, even if their partner is lost or dies. Humans like to believe they are the only creatures with the concept of soul mates. They’re wrong.
Just a reminder that Castiel was a captain and highly skilled strategist while he served in heaven as a seraph.
- Not to mention he was highly admired, enough to persuade half of the Host to follow him rather than his rival (an archangel) in his civil war.
- In “Point of No Return” he faces five angels all by himself and is able to do so and still come out alive by carving an angel banishing symbol onto his own body.
- Moreover, he would have to had been concentrating on not letting any of the blood flow from the carving while fighting off the angels, so as not to alert them with a bloody shirt until he was ready to actually use it.
- Archangels are said to be “absolute…heaven’s most terrifying weapon.”
- During the series, Castiel has faced all four archangels by himself, knowing it is certain death to do so. (In fact he was killed by two of them).
- He managed to break into Lucifer’s Cage and rescue Sam.
- In “The Great Escapist” he uses quantum super-position to remain out of Naomi’s grasp while protecting the angel tablet.
- In that same episode, he dug a bullet out of his own guts while keeping the angel guarding him distracted before burying the bullet in the guard’s eye.
You should show him some respect.
"Oh I possess free will myself. You see I have a very…there’s a nickname they call me in heaven. The spanner in the works. Angels can have free will and emotions and all that, but it’s not our factory settings and it’s terribly ineffective. Leads to an angel making all kinds of mistakes they wouldn’t normally. Lets us do some wonderful things as well. I tried to explain it to angels that are better functioning in the default settings but they had no ability to understand."
"So you’re a custom model." She grinned at the thought. "You seem to be functioning efficiently to me, Cas." Maybe, she knew, she was biased because she thought free will should be the right of all creatures, angels included.
"Custom model is a nicer way of putting it, yes." He agreed. Although he had never thought about it from that angle of thinking. Angels were creatures of unity and sameness. Any difference was meant with negative reaction, not positive. Defective was the word an angel would use. But he liked the way Maria named it. Custom. It gave the impression he had been make to be something special instead of a mistake in creation. "I am functioning well enough. Still on earth and still unknown to the general masses. So there’s a victory."
What I mean is, can you really know the shape of yourself if you were the only person? Or do you need to see the shape of others to know yourself?
I think this is mostly a problem for people who are using a vessel.
Or blind. And I’m…neither…
It’s not about a physical shape like a circle of triangle! It’s about can you know who you are, as an individual, if you were the only human alive? Could you even know you were a human or if you were loud or quiet without others to compare to?
This scene was perfect.
"Yes hello Cas let me subtly hint to you once again that I have done the sex and am good at it"
Castiel is just about done with your shit, Dean.
"Not in front of the angels, Dean."
Let’s play a question game. I’ll ask a question and you answer. Okay here is the first question: How would a non human, in order to convince they were normal and human themselves,explain to a human doctor that the broken arm they were about to treat already healed by the time they left and came back into the room?